Stephanie M. Shaya, Esquire
Stephanie is an associate with Broder Law Group, P.C. and concentrates her practice on representing families and businesses in the areas of trusts and estate planning and administration, asset protection, real estate, corporate transactional, and entertainment law matters.
Stephanie participates as an expert in Estate Planning for Wills for Heroes events, which assists first responders in preparing wills to protect themselves and their families.
Stephanie also has a wealth of experience in assisting startup companies with their legal matters including the preparation, filing and prosecution of patent and trademark applications in the U.S. and abroad. Prior to joining Broder Law Group P.C., Stephanie represented and advised clients in her own practice while also donating her time through handling volunteer cases through CBAP-Consumer Bankruptcy Assistance Project Philadelphia VIP (Philadelphia Volunteers for the Indigent Program).
In addition to practicing law, Stephanie enjoys spending time with her family and friends, yoga, Pilates, running and swimming
- New Jersey Bar
- Pennsylvania Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Reg. No. 62,129
- Federal Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- J.D., Rutgers School of Law – Camden
- B.A., Cell Biology and Neuroscience and Psychology, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- Burlington County Bar Association