Seth N. Broder, Esquire
Seth is the founding member of Broder Law Group, P.C. Throughout his legal career, Seth has been successful in negotiating both transactions and legal settlements for clients, while maintaining professionalism through aggressive representation, yet always seeking pragmatic solutions. Seth represents a number of charter schools, private lenders, real estate developers, various businesses and individuals with all of their legal needs. From the formation of a business entity, to the handling of all transactions relevant to the business, culminating with transition planning, Seth has been an integral part of his clients’ success.
Seth’s skills are in the areas of school/education, corporate, real estate, guardianships and private financing. Seth has also developed a successful collection practice at his firm which has benefited his clients immensely, and a particular expertise in representing the families of children with disabilities in the areas of special education and estate planning.
For his body of work in education law, Seth was chosen by his peers to be an “Awesome Attorney,” as published in South Jersey Magazine every year since 2008, and “Top Lawyer” in 2010 by SJ Magazine and “Top Attorney” since 2011 by SJ Magazine. Seth will often lecture to parents and other attorneys on the topic of special education and other related areas.
Seth graduated from the University of Delaware in 1992 where he was a member of the Track and Field team. At Ohio Northern University College of Law, Seth was the recipient of prestigious Benjamin Brafman Scholarship.
- New Jersey
- United States District Court of New Jersey
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- “Awesome Attorney” as published in South Jersey Magazine
- “Top Lawyer” and “Top Attorney” as published in SJ Magazine
- Benjamin Brafman Scholarship – Ohio Northern University College of Law
- Articles Editor of the Journal of Pharmacy & Law – Ohio Northern University College of Law
- Moot Court Board of Advocates – Ohio Northern University College of Law
- J.D., Ohio Northern University College of Law
- B.A., Criminal Justice, University of Delaware
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Member of the Board of Directors for The Arc Gloucester
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the Adam Taliaferro Foundation
- Past Member of Moorestown Township Town Council – Four Year Term commencing in 2006
- Past Member of Moorestown Township Economic Development Advisory Committee