Matthew J. Zonies, Esquire
Prior to starting his own law firm in 2017, Matthew J. Zonies spent a number of years at Broder Law Group, P.C. maintaining a practice in the areas of business law, commercial real estate, lender representation and trust/estate law. His clients include real estate developers, high-net-worth families, executives, commercial lenders and a wide variety of businesses. As Of Counsel to Broder Law Group, P.C. Matthew will continue to focus on his areas of expertise and advise clients in every facet of the business cycle, including formation, growth, acquisition, sale and dissolution.
Prior to entering law school, he worked as a financial analyst providing valuation opinions to small and mid-sized businesses for gift and estate tax purposes. Matthew resides in Moorestown, NJ with his wife, Meghan, and two daughters.
- New Jersey
- United States District Court of New Jersey
- United Sates Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- “Top Lawyer” and “Top Attorney” as published in SJ Magazine
- “Awesome Attorney” as published in South Jersey Magazine
- J.D., Rutgers University School of Law School
- B.S., The College of New Jersey
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Member – Businesses Committed to Burlington County
- Rutgers Small Business Development Center (SBDC) – Attorney/Instructor
- Board of Trustees – Friends of MEND, Inc.
- Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) Accredited Attorney